- View Offline
- Learning how to approach web design
- Managing workspaces
- Defining a new site
- Managing starter pages
- Exploring the authoring options
- Creating links
- Setting CSS preferences and styling a page
- Placing and styling images
- Working with tabular data
- Uploading files
- Checking for broken links
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm James Williamson lynda.com Senior Author and I wanna welcome you to Dreamweaver Creative Cloud Essential Training. In this course we're gonna be focusing on introducing you to the tools and workflows in Dreamweaver to help you build standards compliant websites. We'll start by becoming comfortable in the Dreamweaver environment and exploring how to properly manage your sites. From there we'll look at creating new pages, structuring content properly, and making sure code is generated in a clean and accessible manner. We'll also cover Dreamweaver's powerful CSS tools, how you can use other programs like Word and Photoshop to speed up your workflows, and how to perform common tasks such as integrating images into your site and properly creating and styling tables.
There's a reason that Dreamweaver has enjoyed such a long and sustained position as the premier website creation and editing tool. It's an incredibly powerful program and I'm really looking forward to showing you much of what it can do. Let's get started.