Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Defining radio buttons, part of Building Android and iOS Apps with Dreamweaver CS5.5.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
Radio buttons force the user to make a single choice from a range of options.…Like checkboxes, jQuery Mobile radio buttons may be rendered vertically or horizontally.…In this example, you see them rendered horizontally.…Now you may not recognize this as a series of radio buttons, but watch what…happens when I choose the first option All.…That gets highlighted.…Now if I say no, I didn't really make it all the way, I'll just say I went 1/2…way, the middle option is then selected and the first option is deselected.…
Let's take a look at how to add that into your code.…So I have opened here the report.html file from the Chapter 6 > 06_04 folder…and we want to place our radio buttons right after the checkboxes and before the comment.…So I am going to put my cursor right in front of the div with a data-role of…fieldcontain that surrounds the Comment field and go over and open up my…Insert panel, make sure I am on the jQuery Mobile category and then choose Radio Button.…
When the dialog box appears, change the Name to reportLength and we do want to…
- Understanding the mobile app toolset
- Working with jQuery Mobile and mobile starters in Dreamweaver
- Applying an overall theme to an app
- Specifying Android settings
- Simulating the iPhone
- Setting up mobile pages
- Keeping jQuery Mobile current
- Applying page transitions
- Creating collapsible content
- Defining list views with images
- Creating web forms for mobile
- Integrating geolocation data with Google Maps
- Previewing an app in Device Central
Skill Level Intermediate
iOS 4 Web Applications with HTML5 and CSS3with Ray Villalobos3h 26m Intermediate
1. Exploring the Mobile App Landscape
2. Creating Your First Mobile App
Working with jQuery Mobile7m 37s
3. Setting Up an Android Work Environment
4. Establishing an iOS Workspace
5. Building a Mobile App from Scratch
6. Crafting a Form for Mobile
7. Advanced Features
8. Working with Device Central
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.