Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Defining basic lists, part of Building Android and iOS Apps with Dreamweaver CS5.5.
I don't have any real inside information, but I can tell you right now someone…on the jQuery Mobile development team loves lists.…The framework has so many ways to make list look good.…It's almost ridiculous.…Of course, maybe the team merely realizes that lists are especially…well-suited to conveying information on small screens, but it seems to me…there's more at stake here.…Let me show you what I mean.…Let's take a look at the What to Bring page now after it's gone through a little…list transformation.…
Now you can see that the lowly unordered list has been restyled, I've…broken them into two lists giving them specific theme-related headers, and…there is even nested list.…If I click on Comfortable hiking shoes, I'm taken to a new page that shows the…nested list items separately.…And there is an automatic Back button.…Let's take a look at how you build such a thing.…I have opened now the index.html file from Chapter 5 and we're on the page for…What to Bring section.…
So the basic way that you change an unordered list to a jQuery Mobile styled…
- Understanding the mobile app toolset
- Working with jQuery Mobile and mobile starters in Dreamweaver
- Applying an overall theme to an app
- Specifying Android settings
- Simulating the iPhone
- Setting up mobile pages
- Keeping jQuery Mobile current
- Applying page transitions
- Creating collapsible content
- Defining list views with images
- Creating web forms for mobile
- Integrating geolocation data with Google Maps
- Previewing an app in Device Central
Skill Level Intermediate
iOS 4 Web Applications with HTML5 and CSS3with Ray Villalobos3h 26m Intermediate
1. Exploring the Mobile App Landscape
2. Creating Your First Mobile App
Working with jQuery Mobile7m 37s
3. Setting Up an Android Work Environment
4. Establishing an iOS Workspace
5. Building a Mobile App from Scratch
6. Crafting a Form for Mobile
7. Advanced Features
8. Working with Device Central
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.