Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Custom styling with CSS3, part of Building Android and iOS Apps with Dreamweaver CS5.5.
In the Chapter 2 video, Changing an Overall Theme, I showed you how to switch…from one built-in theme to another built-in theme.…But what are the chances that the five existing themes will meet your creative needs?…Pretty slim I think.…In this video, I'm going to show you how to incorporate an entirely new theme.…As of this recording, the promise jQuery Mobile ThemeRoller has yet to be released.…However, there is a third-party tool that does a great job in the meantime.…
Developed by Productscape and hosted at q11.me/themeroller.cfm, this jQuery…Mobile ThemeRoller allows you to pick out the base color, a color scheme, and to…customize individual elements.…Once you're satisfied with your choices, a CSS file is generated for you.…Let's take it for a spin.…One thing I should note here we're looking at it in Safari.…I have tried it in Firefox and that has problems with the site.…It doesn't fully generate the code.…
However, Safari and Chrome both work well. All right!…Let's start by picking a base color and I will move the Hue slider around to…
- Understanding the mobile app toolset
- Working with jQuery Mobile and mobile starters in Dreamweaver
- Applying an overall theme to an app
- Specifying Android settings
- Simulating the iPhone
- Setting up mobile pages
- Keeping jQuery Mobile current
- Applying page transitions
- Creating collapsible content
- Defining list views with images
- Creating web forms for mobile
- Integrating geolocation data with Google Maps
- Previewing an app in Device Central
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Exploring the Mobile App Landscape
2. Creating Your First Mobile App
Working with jQuery Mobile7m 37s
3. Setting Up an Android Work Environment
4. Establishing an iOS Workspace
5. Building a Mobile App from Scratch
6. Crafting a Form for Mobile
7. Advanced Features
8. Working with Device Central
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.