- View Offline
Over the course of the training, you'll learn about building basic webpages; adding text, links, images, and navigation; and making your layout "flexible" on mobile devices. Each step provides another lesson on HTML and CSS, the building blocks of the web. Along the way, Paul shows how to add bonus features, such as animation from Edge Animate, a Twitter feed, and an interactive contact form.
- Planning a website
- Creating your first webpage
- Adding HTML5 content
- Styling content and the layout with CSS
- Adding images
- Creating navigation
- Building alternate layouts for tablets and mobile devices
- Adding animation and video
- Creating a contact form
- Uploading and testing the website
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hello and welcome to Creating a First Website in Dreamweaver CC the 2015 release. My name is Paul Trani and I'm excited to show you Dreamweaver and how to create a rich-robust responsive website, how to integrate rich graphics, how to add animation and interactivity from Edge Animate, even including video. But not only that, you'll learn how to set up an integrated contact form and social media. We have to covered there to because we'll be integrating a Twitter feed. And we have you covered when it comes to other screens because the site is gonna be responsive, so people are gonna be able to see your site on a mobile device, on a tablet, on a desktop, doesn't matter your content is gonna come across great.
And along the way what you're doing is you're actually learning about HTML and CSS, which is really the foundation for the web. I'm very excited about this, I hope you are too, so let's go ahead and get started.