We are already passing in a couple of variable so we are just going to add…another variable. So I'll put my cursor right after the defaultpanel variable…and I'll type in another comma since we are going to add another one. And we…
- Reviewing and customizing the coding toolbar
- Understanding the CSS Styles panel
- Using absolute and relative positioning
- Creating accessible forms
- Building AJAX pages with the Spry framework
- Extending templates
- Working with XML and XSL
- Building dynamic content
- Creating custom behaviors in Dreamweaver
- Running reports
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: In the Chapter 3 movie “Creating rounded corners with background graphics”, the instructor uses a .last class selector. What are the CSS properties of this selector?
A: The .last selector is as follows:
background: url(../_images/current_btm_bg.gif) no-repeat bottom
The background is the bottom rounded corner graphic, the bottom padding keeps the type away from the bottom of the box and thus the rounded corners, and the margin ensures that the box elements fit seamlessly with each other.
1. Dreamweaver Workflow Techniques
2. Working with Style Sheets
3. CSS Layout
4. Working with Forms
5. Building AJAX Pages with the Spry Framework
6. Extending Templates
7. Working with XML and XSL
8. Building Dynamic Content
9. Extending Dreamweaver
10. Publishing and Collaborative Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.