Join Sue Jenkins for an in-depth discussion in this video The Clean Up HTML tool, part of Designing Websites from Photoshop to Dreamweaver.
- [Instructor] The next tool to examine…is the Clean Up HTML tool, accessible through the Tool menu,…formerly the Commands menu.…This tool runs a quick cleanup of your code…and will automatically remove any empty containers,…redundant nested tags,…and any specific tags you might want to remove.…Simply check off the boxes you want to be included…in the cleanup, then click OK.…When the Show log on completion option is selected,…you'll see a summary of the cleanups,…such as six empty tags removed.…
- Setting up the Photoshop and Dreamweaver workspaces
- Planning a site and defining site goals
- Making a site mockup
- Deciding on branding and content
- Adjusting color and fonts
- Slicing graphics
- Optimizing graphics for the web
- Creating a favicon
- Working with Bootstrap files
- Creating a navigation menu
- Using the Photoshop extractor
- Coding for SEO
- Making sites accessible
- Checking for errors with the Validator tool
- Using the Clean Up HTML tool
- Using the Link Checker panel
- Building pages with HTML
- Styling pages with CSS
- Making site galleries and carousels
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating a Responsive Web Designwith Chris Converse3h 47m Beginner
1. Setting Up Your Workspace
2. Creating a Photoshop Mockup
3. Optimizing Web Graphics
4. Creating Dreamweaver Bootstrap Files
5. Building Site Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.