Learn how to choose a different starting theme for the Wix site and change the fonts sitewide.
- [Instructor] So here's the starting website…that the Wix ADI created for us.…I'm going to go ahead and click this play button.…We get a little wizard going on over here…telling us what we should do with the website.…I'm just going to close that to get that out of the way.…When we scroll on down to this design,…you can take a look at what we've got here,…the kind of functionality.…We've got pictures, picture galleries.…We've got a quote, obviously the wrong quote.…Here it is from Thomas Edison.…Contact form, a little map, and some information…down here at the bottom for social media…and a chat and so forth.…
And hopefully you like what you got,…but it's quite possible that you may absolutely…hate this website and feel like giving up already.…Don't do that.…This is just a very quick layout here…and we can work with this to create exactly what you want…and I'm going to walk you through that whole process here.…So the very first thing that may not work…is that it may just be the wrong content…in the wrong places.…
- Creating a new website with Wix
- Choosing a theme and fonts
- Editing page content, layout, banners, images, and sections
- Adding new pages
- Integrating video and social media links
- Publishing your Wix website
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating the Initial Site
Sign up and log in2m 11s
2. Editing Page Content
3. Advanced Features
4. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.