Learn how to check the mobile layout for the Wix website and make it more mobile friendly.
- [Instructor] We know that we have a great-looking website…from the Desktop perspective.…We spent a lot of time building this website.…We've spent a lot of time looking at it on the Desktop,…but now let's take a look at it…on the mobile side of things.…We haven't spent a lot of time looking…at the mobile version of this site.…We're not really sure how it's going to…look and perform, so let's take a peak at that…and we can start making changes…to the mobile version of the site,…to make sure it's providing the exact experience…that we want people to have.…So here, at the top, if we switch…from Desktop to Mobile,…they'll go ahead and show us what this website…is looking like in a quick little peak here.…
And sort of scroll through it.…If you want to actually try the navigation,…you can put it in Preview mode…and then you can click the hamburger button here,…and this will show you the actual navigation.…You can navigate to different pages.…So here's our famous frosting.…Try the video, see how the video plays here…on mobile devices, that's great.…
- Creating a new website with Wix
- Choosing a theme and fonts
- Editing page content, layout, banners, images, and sections
- Adding new pages
- Integrating video and social media links
- Publishing your Wix website
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating the Initial Site
Sign up and log in2m 11s
2. Editing Page Content
3. Advanced Features
4. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.