Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Changing devices, part of Building Android and iOS Apps with Dreamweaver CS5.5.
Device Central has built up a truly amazing library of device profiles,…developed both by Adobe and the community at large.…You can easily compile a test suite of devices to review your application in and…make adjustments as needed.…Let's preview this page in Device Central and I'll show you how to take…advantage of the large library of devices.…So I am going to go up to Preview/Debug in browser and then choose Preview in Device Central.…There is my page using the Default Device.…Now there are a series of groups that you see here one for AIR, one for Flash…Lite, and another for a Flash Player.…
You can create your own groups by going to the bottom of the Test Devices panel…and clicking Add and choosing Add New Group, and that made out a subgroup.…I am going to name this Custom and instead of it being a subgroup of Flash…Player I am going to click-and-drag it out so that I am highlighting the entire…window, and you'll see a blue border go around the entire window that means you…are at the upper level.…
- Understanding the mobile app toolset
- Working with jQuery Mobile and mobile starters in Dreamweaver
- Applying an overall theme to an app
- Specifying Android settings
- Simulating the iPhone
- Setting up mobile pages
- Keeping jQuery Mobile current
- Applying page transitions
- Creating collapsible content
- Defining list views with images
- Creating web forms for mobile
- Integrating geolocation data with Google Maps
- Previewing an app in Device Central
Skill Level Intermediate
iOS 4 Web Applications with HTML5 and CSS3with Ray Villalobos3h 26m Intermediate
1. Exploring the Mobile App Landscape
2. Creating Your First Mobile App
Working with jQuery Mobile7m 37s
3. Setting Up an Android Work Environment
4. Establishing an iOS Workspace
5. Building a Mobile App from Scratch
6. Crafting a Form for Mobile
7. Advanced Features
8. Working with Device Central
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.