Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Customize the layout, part of Dreamweaver CC: Responsive Design.
- In this challenge, you'll insert ads…for both mobile and tablet screens.…I've provided a starting point…with all the necessary elements in the exercise files.…Your objectives in this challenge…are to display ads on both tablet and mobile screens.…Show the ads only on the appropriate screens.…This challenge should take about 10 minutes to complete.…After you're finished, look over my solution lesson…to compare our methods.…
- Structuring fluid grids
- Adding a new fluid grid layout
- Adding building-block div tags
- Inserting content into a fluid grid
- Modifying the number of grid columns
- Building media queries from scratch
- Working with additional media queries
- Handling orientation changes
- Manipulating CSS
- Adding new media
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Understanding Responsive Web Design
2. Fluid Grid Layouts in Dreamweaver
3. Expanding on a Fluid Grid Structure
4. Enhanced Media Queries
5. Flexible Images and Media
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.