Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Add new media, part of Dreamweaver CC: Responsive Design.
- In this challenge, you'll add new graphic content…to the webpage.…I've provided a starting point with all…the necessary elements in the exercise files.…Your objectives in this challenge…are to insert a new fixed image in the left column.…Use the favorite-instructor.jpg,…that you'll find in the images folder.…Also, insert two new responsive images in the gallery.…You can use swirl.jpg and star-flower.jpg,…also in images.…
Finally, change the captions accordingly.…This challenge should take about five minutes to complete.…After you're finished, feel free to look…over my solution lesson…and see if we worked out the same way.…Good luck.…
- Structuring fluid grids
- Adding a new fluid grid layout
- Adding building-block div tags
- Inserting content into a fluid grid
- Modifying the number of grid columns
- Building media queries from scratch
- Working with additional media queries
- Handling orientation changes
- Manipulating CSS
- Adding new media
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Understanding Responsive Web Design
2. Fluid Grid Layouts in Dreamweaver
3. Expanding on a Fluid Grid Structure
4. Enhanced Media Queries
5. Flexible Images and Media
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.