Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Applying an overall theme, part of Building Android and iOS Apps with Dreamweaver CS5.5.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
One of the hallmarks of the jQuery UI framework is its use of CSS-based themes…as shown by this nifty utility called ThemeRoller.…Similarly, the jQuery Mobile interface elements are also based on themes.…Currently, there are five different themes.…On this page in the jquerymobile.com site, you can see how the elements from the…various themes are depicted.…Here we see the top bars and the content blocks.…Let me show you how easy it is to re- skin your mobile app when you're using one…of the default themes.…
Let's switch back to Dreamweaver, and here I have opened the index.html page…from Chapter 2 > 02_04 folder.…The key to altering a theme is to add an attribute to the data-role page div.…So I am going to place my cursor right there on line 16, and start to type-in…data and here you see Dreamweaver's code hints kicking in.…So I can go ahead and press Return now and there you see all the data-attributes…that are available to me.…
I know that I am looking for theme, so I will just start to type th and there is theme.…
- Understanding the mobile app toolset
- Working with jQuery Mobile and mobile starters in Dreamweaver
- Applying an overall theme to an app
- Specifying Android settings
- Simulating the iPhone
- Setting up mobile pages
- Keeping jQuery Mobile current
- Applying page transitions
- Creating collapsible content
- Defining list views with images
- Creating web forms for mobile
- Integrating geolocation data with Google Maps
- Previewing an app in Device Central
Skill Level Intermediate
iOS 4 Web Applications with HTML5 and CSS3with Ray Villalobos3h 26m Intermediate
1. Exploring the Mobile App Landscape
2. Creating Your First Mobile App
Working with jQuery Mobile7m 37s
3. Setting Up an Android Work Environment
4. Establishing an iOS Workspace
5. Building a Mobile App from Scratch
6. Crafting a Form for Mobile
7. Advanced Features
8. Working with Device Central
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.