- Once you've created your fluid grid layout design,…you're not stuck with it.…You can easily adjust the width of the columns,…as well as the left margin, to leave additional white space…or perhaps make room for a new page element.…You can even hide any divs…you don't want displayed on a particular screen.…Let me show you how.…Well, here I have the profile.htm file.…I'm currently looking at the desktop screen size.…Let's say I want to insert a new div,…for, perhaps, a advertisement,…in between the Interview and the Artwork divs.…
Let's make some room first.…I'm going to select the Interview div…and I'll just click into it and then…use my handy up arrow to go up in the DOM…until I get to the div with the ID of Interview,…and then scroll down a little bit,…until I see my sizing handle over on the right here.…And I'm currently at four columns.…I'm going to move it to three columns.…It snaps in, that's great.…And let's do the same thing for Interview.…
So I'll click up near the top there,…and then press my up arrow key once,…
- Structuring fluid grids
- Adding a new fluid grid layout
- Adding building-block div tags
- Inserting content into a fluid grid
- Modifying the number of grid columns
- Building media queries from scratch
- Working with additional media queries
- Handling orientation changes
- Manipulating CSS
- Adding new media
Skill Level Intermediate
Edge Animate Essential Trainingwith Chris Converse4h 44m Beginner
1. Understanding Responsive Web Design
2. Fluid Grid Layouts in Dreamweaver
3. Expanding on a Fluid Grid Structure
4. Enhanced Media Queries
5. Flexible Images and Media
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.