Learn how to swap the existing photo for a YouTube video on the Wix website.
- [Narrator] Videos are all over the internet…and it's no wonder that Audrey might want to add…a video to her website so she has made…this lovely video of a cake being frosted,…and put this up on YouTube and she'd like…to go ahead and include that in the website…for that frosting recipe page that we just created.…So we need to go ahead and share…this video to that Wix page.…And this process should be very straightforward.…
On occasion you're going to run into an interesting bug…so I'll identify that for you as well.…So to get started here we're going to go…to Share down here on the bottom…and we're going to go ahead and copy the address…here for this particular video.…And then we can drop back into our website…and normally what would happen is,…right here on this web page we could…just swap out this picture here for a video.…And the way to do that of course is simply to go…into Edit and then scroll on down here to our media,…we'll say Edit and Replace.…
Right now this is setup to an image.…We can switch this over to a video…
- Creating a new website with Wix
- Choosing a theme and fonts
- Editing page content, layout, banners, images, and sections
- Adding new pages
- Integrating video and social media links
- Publishing your Wix website
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating the Initial Site
Sign up and log in2m 11s
2. Editing Page Content
3. Advanced Features
4. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.