Learn how to add, remove, and rearrange sections on the Wix single-page website.
- [Instructor] Really excited about how this website…is coming together.…We have a nice header, we have a nice image carousel.…The next thing I'd like to add…is a little bit about the company,…now that we've shown them what our cakes look like,…maybe people are going to be bit more curious…about who we are as a company.…But the next thing that I have here…in my Wix ADI Design website is this montage of images.…It's very nice,…but it's not what I want.…So, what can I do if this is not…where I want to go next with my website?…So, fortunately, we have some options.…
Over here on the right side you'll see this little dot…with the three buttons on it.…This is going to give you an option of either deleting…this particular section, you can move it somewhere else…in the website if you want to keep it,…but it's in the wrong spot.…Or you can duplicate it if you want another one.…In this case, I want to delete it.…So I'm going to go ahead and hit the Delete button.…It's going to ask me am I sure, yes, please, I'm sure.…And it'll go ahead and delete that section of the website.…
- Creating a new website with Wix
- Choosing a theme and fonts
- Editing page content, layout, banners, images, and sections
- Adding new pages
- Integrating video and social media links
- Publishing your Wix website
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating the Initial Site
Sign up and log in2m 11s
2. Editing Page Content
3. Advanced Features
4. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.