Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding new pages, part of Dreamweaver CC and WordPress 3.8: Core Concepts.
…Adding new pages to a blog is different from…adding a new page to a standard Dreamweaver site.…All of the action takes place in the…WordPress administrative interface, instead of the Dreamweaver Files panel.…Let me show you how it works.…So here we are in WordPress, and you see over on the left, a Pages category.…Now, if I hover over the term Pages, I've got a little expanded menu item…that allows me to see all my pages or add a new one.…
WordPress, by default, starts off with one page, but you can add as many as you like.…Let's start by clicking Add New under Pages, and…again, we'll begin by adding a title for the page.…I'm going to call this Conference Schedule At-A-Glance.…WordPress creates the permalink automatically, and all this information…is being recorded and stored in the MySQL database.…Now for the initial content of this page, I already have some text prepared.…
That's in our exercise files, so, let's go over and get that.…It's in Chapter03 > 03_03.…And again, I've provided both .doc and .rtf files.…
- Setting up WordPress locally
- Establishing your Dreamweaver CC site
- Adding and editing posts and pages
- Customizing WordPress themes
- Building responsive layouts
- Extending WordPress editable pages
- Using and styling WordPress plugins
- Integrating jQuery functionality
- Publishing your WordPress site with Dreamweaver
- Personalizing and enhancing WordPress
Skill Level Intermediate
Dreamweaver and WordPress: Building Themeswith Joseph Lowery1h 47m Intermediate
WordPress: Building Responsive Themeswith Morten Rand-Hendriksen2h 55m Intermediate
1. Setting Up WordPress
2. Exploring Your WordPress Site in Dreamweaver CC
3. Creating Content
4. Working with WordPress Themes
5. Customizing a Theme
6. Providing Responsive Design
7. Extending WordPress Editable Pages
9. Using WordPress Plugins
10. Extending the User Experience
11. WordPress Administration
12. Publishing Your WordPress Site
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.