Learn how to create a new webpage for the Wix website.
- [Instructor] Now, just as you can take existing sections…of a website and transfer them into a whole new page,…you can also just create brand new pages for your website.…And in this particular case, Audrey has a frosting…that people just love on her cakes.…So many cakes have terrible frosting,…Audrey's frosting is absolutely amazing.…And she wants to share her frosting recipe…on this particular website.…So we can go ahead and add that, over here under page,…we can simply click on that pages home,…and then down here at the bottom is a button…to go ahead and add a page.…
So we're going to go ahead and click that,…and it's going to ask us for all kinds of different layouts.…And what I'm going to do here is I'm actually…going to go to the about section again,…and I'm going to look for a layout where I've got…a photo on top, and I've got some text on the bottom.…And I think that layout is going to work well…with the photo and the text that I have.…That's in your exercise files folder.…So kind of like this, but the reverse.…
- Creating a new website with Wix
- Choosing a theme and fonts
- Editing page content, layout, banners, images, and sections
- Adding new pages
- Integrating video and social media links
- Publishing your Wix website
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating the Initial Site
Sign up and log in2m 11s
2. Editing Page Content
3. Advanced Features
4. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.