Join Paul Trani for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding multiple pages, part of Creating a First Website in Dreamweaver CC 2015.
- Now when it comes to making multiple pages for your site,…all it really is, is your initial page…just duplicated multiple times.…But before we do that, we need to make sure it's cleaned up…nice and tight and is looking great…before we start duplicating it.…Because I am starting to notice that this text…is going right up against that edge.…And even this white is going…right up against the bottom and the top…and I wanna give it some spacing.…Now, I need to select the parent tag…rather than this paragraph tag.…I wanna select the parent tag…so I can right click and Select Parent Tag.…
And we can see that's sectionRight.…That's what we need to adjust.…So over here in CSS Designer panel,…I can select sectionRight right here.…I can see the width, the margin and the padding.…And really, the padding is what I wanna change.…And the padding, quite frankly,…I wanna change all sides…and make it about 2.5%.…Now when I do that, look what happens.…It actually moves it down.…
And doesn't look very good.…Because it actually…is beyond 100%…
Over the course of the training, you'll learn about building basic webpages; adding text, links, images, and navigation; and making your layout "flexible" on mobile devices. Each step provides another lesson on HTML and CSS, the building blocks of the web. Along the way, Paul shows how to add bonus features, such as animation from Edge Animate, a Twitter feed, and an interactive contact form.
- Planning a website
- Creating your first webpage
- Adding HTML5 content
- Styling content and the layout with CSS
- Adding images
- Creating navigation
- Building alternate layouts for tablets and mobile devices
- Adding animation and video
- Creating a contact form
- Uploading and testing the website
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding Website Design
2. Creating a Webpage
3. Stylizing Content
4. Adding Navigation and Pages
5. Creating a Flexible Layout
6. Adding Media
7. Creating a Contact Form
8. Testing and Uploading
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.