Learn how to add an Opening Hours section to the Wix website and include a photo and more text for this section.
- [Instructor] Audrey has a shop as you may remember…from previous videos and the number one phone call…that she gets is whether her shop is opened or closed…and what the hours are and if you have a physical location,…you'll probably get a similar bunch of phone calls.…So it's always good to make it really clear…when your store is open or it's closed and it might be nice…to add a section here to the website…that has the store hours listed here…for people who are now interested.…As I said, we told the story,…we identified the brand of the site.…
We showed them pretty cakes, we told them about Audrey.…Now they really want to get in touch.…Well of course, allow them to email.…I'm going to leave this here, but I would like to swap in…a nice section here that concentrates on our hours.…So I'm going to go ahead and add a new section here…and under the see all portion of this,…eventually you'll find a section here called opening hours.…Go on ahead and select that and of course,…there are a thousand different layouts…
- Creating a new website with Wix
- Choosing a theme and fonts
- Editing page content, layout, banners, images, and sections
- Adding new pages
- Integrating video and social media links
- Publishing your Wix website
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating the Initial Site
Sign up and log in2m 11s
2. Editing Page Content
3. Advanced Features
4. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.