Learn how to add an About section to the Wix website and include a photo and more text for this section.
- [Instructor] Remember that a website is really a story.…We are telling a story about this particular company,…The Topsy Turvy Cake Design Company.…And as people scroll through this website,…they need to get a sense of what the story is all about.…And in this particular situation,…we have our site identity.…Then we show some of our great work.…We go into a little bit more detail about our work.…At this point in time, people might be wondering…who actually creates all these fabulous cakes?…So one of the things we might want to add…at this point in the website is an About section.…
Let's put in some information about Audrey Topsy,…who owns this company, and maybe her photo…and a little bit of information about her.…So I'm going to go ahead and add an About section…to this website.…I'm going to have it come after my Our Cakes section,…and before the Get In Touch section.…So I'm going to go ahead and click on the plus sign here.…About happens to be one of the sections…that is recommended to add, so I'm going to…
- Creating a new website with Wix
- Choosing a theme and fonts
- Editing page content, layout, banners, images, and sections
- Adding new pages
- Integrating video and social media links
- Publishing your Wix website
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating the Initial Site
Sign up and log in2m 11s
2. Editing Page Content
3. Advanced Features
4. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.