Join Paul Trani for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding a gallery widget, part of Creating a First Web Site with Dreamweaver CS6.
Notice I have Live View turned on. I'm going to turn that off, and right in…here, as I hit Enter, it's going to create a space there because that's where I want to insert it.…Well, where is it going to come from?…If I go to the Insert menu, go down to Widget, right in here.…I currently don't have any widgets available, but I can easily solve that by…going to this Widget Browser, selecting that. That will launch the Widget…
- Understanding basic web principles
- Adding content to a web page
- Linking to web sites and email addresses
- Styling content with CSS
- Creating a layout that fits multiple browsers and devices
- Building an HTML5 layout
- Inserting images and video
- Adding a menu bar
- Creating a contact form
- Integrating a Twitter feed
- Uploading and testing a web site
Skill Level Beginner
Q: Where do I learn more about how to make a website?
A: Discover more on this topic by visiting how to make a website on lynda.com.