Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding blog posts, part of Dreamweaver CC and WordPress 3.8: Core Concepts.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
…In a WordPress, Dream Weaver workflow, you'll want…to take advantage of the strengths of both platforms.…One of the key uses of WordPress is its ease of adding content.…As a web designer, it's important to understand the user experience, so you…can create sample content and control the look and feel of the typical posts.…We're going to start by turning to our exercise files and opening chapter 3, and…then drilling down to 03_01.…Within that folder, there are a couple of documents.…
Now if you have Microsoft Word installed,…double-click on the Roux Academy Art Conference.doc file.…If you don't have Word, you can use the corresponding rtf or rich text file.…So I do have Word, so I'm going to open up that doc.…Now I'm in Word, I'm going to go ahead and highlight the paragraphs and…this is our content that we've been given for this particular post.…You'll notice that there's a little bit of styling here.…You'll also notice that I am not copying the title.…
We'll be putting that in separately.…So with that selected, I'll do a Cmd+C to copy it.…
- Setting up WordPress locally
- Establishing your Dreamweaver CC site
- Adding and editing posts and pages
- Customizing WordPress themes
- Building responsive layouts
- Extending WordPress editable pages
- Using and styling WordPress plugins
- Integrating jQuery functionality
- Publishing your WordPress site with Dreamweaver
- Personalizing and enhancing WordPress
Skill Level Intermediate
Dreamweaver and WordPress: Building Themeswith Joseph Lowery1h 47m Intermediate
WordPress: Building Responsive Themeswith Morten Rand-Hendriksen2h 55m Intermediate
1. Setting Up WordPress
2. Exploring Your WordPress Site in Dreamweaver CC
3. Creating Content
4. Working with WordPress Themes
5. Customizing a Theme
6. Providing Responsive Design
7. Extending WordPress Editable Pages
9. Using WordPress Plugins
10. Extending the User Experience
11. WordPress Administration
12. Publishing Your WordPress Site
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.