Join David Powers for an in-depth discussion in this video Add the footer, part of Dreamweaver CC: Responsive Design with Bootstrap 4.
- [Male] The webpage is now almost complete.…All that remains is to add a footer.…This is simply another row with one or more columns.…I'm going to insert only a very basic footer.…So we need to select the last row.…That's the section which has got the ID articles.…There it is in the DOM panel.…I've selected it then we can click this add new row icon.…It's added a new row.…
Because the previous row had the HTML5 section element,…it's also created a section.…So what we need to do is to change that to a footer.…I can do that in the DOM panel by double clicking that…and changing section to footer.…And then Dreamweaver has automatically…given us two empty columns.…I want only one column so I'm going to select…that second one and delete it.…And then the other column, I want it to span the full width.…
I'm just going to delete that class there.…And then add a new class which will be col-12…which I can get from code hints.…And that automatically spans the entire width…of the view port as all break points.…All I'm going to put in the footer is a photo credit.…
- Defining a layout grid
- Inserting and modifying a navigation bar
- Adding a container for the page content
- Inserting a responsive image
- Resizing and duplicating columns
- Inserting fixed-size images
- Inserting cards
- Editing a carousel
Skill Level Intermediate
Designing Websites from Photoshop to Dreamweaverwith Sue Jenkins2h 27m Intermediate
Dreamweaver CC 2015: Responsive Design with Bootstrapwith David Powers2h 10m Appropriate for all
Design the Web: Responsive SVG Imageswith Chris Converse22m 46s Beginner
Bootstrap 4 Essential Trainingwith Ray Villalobos5h 57m Beginner
What you should know1m 46s
1. Get Started
2. Create the Site Navigation
3. Add a Hero Image
4. Work with Rows and Columns
5. Edit Bootstrap Components
6. Complete the Design
Next steps1m 55s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.