Dreamweaver CS5 New Features
Join James Williamson for an introduction to the latest features and enhancements to Adobe's web design and development software. Dreamweaver CS5 New Features covers the improved CSS workflows of CSS Enable and CSS Inspect, integrated services with CS Live, and the program's support of popular content management system (CMS) frameworks such as Drupal, Joomla!, and WordPress. Exercise files are included with the course.
- Comparing Dreamweaver CS4 and CS5
- Setting up a new web site using the enhanced Site Setup dialog
- Browser Lab integration
- Working with CMS frameworks
- Using the Adobe Widget Browser
- PHP and site-specific code hinting
- Navigating in Live View
- Hi, I'm James Williamson, lynda.com Senior Author, and an Adobe Certified Instructor. Welcome to Dreamweaver CS5 New Features. In this title we'll take a look at some of the cool, new features that Adobe has in store for you in CS5. We'll examine the improved CSS workflow that CSS Enabled, and CSS Inspect provides. Check out the integrated services with CS Live, explore Dreamweaver's powerful new support of CMS frameworks like Drupal, Joomla, and WordPress, and much, much more.
I know you're probably as eager as I am to take a look at the new features in Dreamweaver CS5, so let's get started.
Word 2008 for Mac Essential Training257,877 Views
Flash MX 2004 Beyond the Basics355,446 Views
After Effects CS5 New Features103,301 Views
Migrating from Word 2008 for Mac to Word 201115,376 Views
Learning LiveType126,113 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,677,913 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery302,307 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training631,862 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training1,023,812 Views