Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Training
In Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Training, Adobe Certified Instructor James Williamson explores the tools and techniques of Dreamweaver CS5, Adobe's web design and development software. This course covers both the ins and outs of Dreamweaver, as well as recommended best practices for crafting new web sites and files, the fundamentals of HTML and CSS, and how to ensure clean and accessible code. The course also includes how to use tools in Dreamweaver to create and style web pages, manage multiple sites, and add user interactivity with widgets and scripting. Exercise files are included with the course.
- Defining and structuring a new site
- Creating new web documents from scratch or from templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Understanding style sheet basics
- Placing and styling images
- Creating links to internal pages and external web sites
- Controlling page layout with CSS
- Building and styling forms
- Reusing web content with templates
- Adding interactivity
- Working with Flash and video
- Hi, I'm James Williamson, Lynda.com Senior Author and an Adobe Certified Instructor. Welcome to Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Training. My focus in creating this course was not only to teach you how to use Dreamweaver, but to introduce you to how to approach web design using a standards compliant web flow as well. In this title you'll learn best practices for creating new websites and files, the fundamentals of HTML and CSS, and how to use other programs such like Word and Photoshop, to speed up your work flow, and how to make sure your code is created in a clean and accessible manner.
You'll also learn how to properly create and style forms and tables, how to save time by using templates properly, and ways to add user interactivity to your pages that creates truly compelling content. You'll also learn how to get your finished website from Dreamweaver to being live online. I hope you'll have fun working with Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Training. Web design is fun, and Dreamweaver makes it more fun by taking care of many of the small details so that you can concentrate on doing what you do best, creating awesome content, let's get started.
Dreamweaver CS6 Essential Training1,769,065 Views
Creating a First Web Site with Dreamweaver CS61,070,048 Views
Flash Professional CS5 Essential Training3,543,932 Views
Dreamweaver CS5: Getting Started with HTML5337,252 Views
Dreamweaver CC and WordPress 3.8: Core Concepts154,135 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training4,271,059 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,677,422 Views
HTML Essential Training3,810,033 Views