Creating a First Web Site with Dreamweaver CS5
Creating a First Web Site with Dreamweaver CS5 demonstrates how to establish a presence online using the industry-leading Web authoring tool, Adobe Dreamweaver CS5. Adobe Certified Instructor Paul Trani walks through the steps in creating an accessible, standards-based site from start to finish. This course covers how to create basic Web pages, add text and image content, implement a photo gallery, create a contact form, and use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to add visual appeal and layout control. The course also covers how to test a site across multiple browsers and operating systems using BrowserLab, available exclusively in Dreamweaver CS5. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Understanding Internet and Web site principles
- Adding content to a Web page
- Linking to Web sites and e-mail addresses
- Styling content with CSS
- Exploring Dreamweaver’s pre-built layouts
- Inserting images
- Adding SWF content
- Uploading and testing a Web site
- [Voiceover] Hello, I'm Paul Trani and welcome to Creating a First Web Site with Dreamweaver CS5. I'm gonna show you how to create your very first website from the ground up. Complete with text and images, flash content, robust navigation, multiple portfolios for your images, and even a smart contact form. I'm gonna show you how to do all of this in Dreamweaver using HTML as the foundation, stylizing this content with CSS, adding image galleries using widgets, and using templates to create multiple pages.
And you can do all of this without writing any code whatsoever. And that's the thing that really excites me the most: How easy it is to create a website that is not only powerful but fully customizable for any type of website you might want to create. So let's get started in creating a first website with Dreamweaver CS5.
Lightroom 3 Advanced Techniques364,107 Views
Foundations of Typography: Choosing and Combining Typefaces95,932 Views
Easy PHP Projects: Measurement Conversion12,172 Views
Easy PHP Projects: Single-Serving Sites21,441 Views
Up and Running with MARI for Texture Painting7,249 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,633,291 Views
Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Training3,624,822 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training3,907,848 Views
Muse Essential Training1,405,772 Views