- Exploring HTML5 templates in Dreamweaver
- Understanding document flow
- Using floats properly
- Resetting CSS styles
- Creating a 1-, 2-, or 3-column layout
- Deciding on a fixed width versus variable width design
- Coding layouts for HTML5 and CSS 3
- Incorporating floated elements
- Applying the faux column technique
- Using Spry widgets
- Using Multiscreen Preview
- Modifying desktop layout for tablets
- Developing smart phone layouts
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Joe Lowery. Welcome to Layouts with CSS in Dreamweaver. In this course, I'll show you how to use Dreamweaver's power tools, to create killer layouts. We'll start with the pre-designed layout, and how they can be customized and styled, to get you off to a quick start. Next, we'll take a deep look into the full range of layout concepts. With that foundation, we'll step through building a complete slate of basic layouts. Including those for HTML5 and CSS3.
This course will also cover the spectrum of interior layout elements. And methods like, floats, faux column, and rounded corners. Then, we'll close it out with a look at developing layouts for mobile and tablets, with Dreamweaver's multi-screen preview feature. An exciting layout can make all the difference to your website. Let's get to it.