Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,987 courses, including more Web and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Creating new HTML5 documents
- Using code hinting for CSS3, HTML5, DOM elements, and jQuery
- Configuring jQuery widgets with the Widget Browser
- Managing media queries
- Previewing web pages on multiple devices with the Multiscreen Preview panel
- Configuring mobile application frameworks
- Building and emulating mobile applications
Skill Level Intermediate
We'll take a look at changes to the widget browser and how Adobe has integrated W3C validation into Dreamweaver. Mobile development is a big focus of the CS55 release and we'll cover the added support for jQuery Mobile, the phone gap framework, and how media query support, multi-screen preview, and platform emulation can help you develop and test your mobile apps directly in Dreamweaver. I also want to point out that a few of the features I'm gonna show you were actually available earlier in the Dreamweaver HTML 5 pack that was released last year and then rolled into the 11.0.3 update.
Since these features were not included in the CS5 release and are a part of the CS55 install, I'm gonna cover them here as well. Well I'm sure you're eager to get start. So let's dive in and see what's new in Dreamweaver CS55.