Building Android and iOS Apps with Dreamweaver CS5.5
In this course, Joseph Lowery shows how to develop HTML5 applications for the two mobile operating systems supported in Dreamweaver, iOS and Android, and generate a native app for each OS, suitable for testing with the open-source PhoneGap framework. The course covers basic app creation, including working with the built-in starter pages in Dreamweaver, as well as creating custom apps from scratch. It then focuses on packaging and preparing finished apps for debugging prior to deploying to the Android Market and the Apple App Store. Development techniques particular to the mobile arena, including the use of jQuery Mobile, are emphasized for developers to create apps on multiple platforms.
- Understanding the mobile app toolset
- Working with jQuery Mobile and mobile starters in Dreamweaver
- Applying an overall theme to an app
- Specifying Android settings
- Simulating the iPhone
- Setting up mobile pages
- Keeping jQuery Mobile current
- Applying page transitions
- Creating collapsible content
- Defining list views with images
- Creating web forms for mobile
- Integrating geolocation data with Google Maps
- Previewing an app in Device Central
Building Android and iOS apps with Dreamweaver is hot. Let's get started!
There are currently no FAQs about Building Android and iOS Apps with Dreamweaver CS5.5.
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,633,291 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training3,907,848 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training999,394 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training590,974 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery286,020 Views
Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals6,728,971 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced376,037 Views