- View Offline
- Exploring the Dreamweaver workspace for first-time users
- Linking to external web pages and sites
- Improving the presentation of text and images on the site
- Building a layout using Cascading Style Sheets
- Making navigation reusable across multiple pages
- Displaying content using the Accordion widget
- Creating a contact form and sending data from it
- Making the final site search engine-friendly
Skill Level Beginner
(lighthearted music) - [Paul] Hello I'm Paul Trani and welcome to creating a first website with Dreamweaver CS4. Now have you ever wanted to create content and then post it on the web but really weren't sure where to begin? Or have you ever wanted to make a full blown website experience with dynamic content? Well, you've come to the right place. In this title I'm gonna be walking you through the creation of a website from concept clear to publishing live all using Dreamweaver.
I'll cover everything you need to know and do including designing and setting up your website, creating various pages, linking those webpages together, as well as even adding a photo gallery. You'll also see how to create a contact form so people can in touch with you to tell you how great your site is. Now lets start creating a first website with Dreamweaver CS4.