Join Arthur Ulfeldt for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Docker: Continuous Delivery.
- [Instructor] This is a course about how Docker fits really nicely at the intersection of building software, deploying software, and testing software. I'll be making extensive use of build tools such as Jenkins and shell scripting. I'll be making extensive use of deployment tools like AWS CloudFormation and the EC2 container service. Though I won't be going in depth into any of these. I'll also be talking a lot about test processes such as integration testing and unit testing.
Again I won't be going into very much depth into each of those things but I'll try to provide the background as we go through to help people follow along. If you want to dive more deeply into any of these subjects, check out the other courses in our library.
- How Docker can greatly simplify continuous deployment
- Building your CI/CD toolbox
- Building a deployment job
- Continuous deployment using hosted Docker
- Deploying to AWS with Jenkins
- Automated testing using Docker and AWS
- Goals and expectations for integration testing
- Creating and deploying an integration test job