Join Arthur Ulfeldt for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Learning Docker.
- [Voiceover] For following along with this course, I'm gonna assume you have some exposure to a command line somewhere. Basic networking will help you quite a bit, and Bash and Linux shell scripting will be really nice, though they're not required.
- Installing Docker on Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Understanding the Docker flow
- Running processes in containers
- Managing, networking, and linking containers
- Working with Docker images, volumes, and registries
- Building Dockerfiles
- Managing networking and namespaces with Docker
- Building entire systems with Docker
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Installing Docker
2. Using Docker
3. Building Docker Images
4. Under the Hood
5. Orchestration: Building Systems with Docker
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.