Discover how to use Docker to build deployment systems. Learn how to use Jenkins with Docker; review key deployment and integration concepts; explore how to create an integration test job; and more.
- [Arthur] Docker has revolutionized the process of deploying and testing software. It brings continuous deployment and integration into the hands of everyone and helps people take a sane and productive approach to continuous improvement. Hi, I'm Arthur Ulfeldt, and I've been building continuous integration systems for over a decade. And I use Docker every day to deploy dozens of services with millions of users. In this course, we are going to cover how Docker can be used to build rock-solid deployment systems where your code just flows into production efficiently and reliably.
- How Docker can greatly simplify continuous deployment
- Building your CI/CD toolbox
- Building a deployment job
- Continuous deployment using hosted Docker
- Deploying to AWS with Jenkins
- Automated testing using Docker and AWS
- Goals and expectations for integration testing
- Creating and deploying an integration test job