Learn how to build manageable, highly available web-based applications in Docker Cloud.
- [Greg] You're excited about containers. That's why you're here. The next step in your journey is figuring out how to orchestrate a container-based system. Docker Cloud likely offers the lowest learning curve of all the systems available today. Hi, my name is Greg Hellings. I've been using Docker Cloud as a critical part of my large-scale production environment, serving millions of requests a day since it came out of beta. In this course, we'll build highly available easily scalable and simple to manage web-based applications in Docker Cloud.
Along the way, we'll be guided by DevOps principles. We'll define architecture in repeatable and scalable ways. So let's get started!
- Linking to cloud providers
- Creating a node cluster
- Creating and scaling a service
- Installing, setting up, and using the CLI tool
- Creating a basic stack file and managing a stack
- Pushing a container image
- Linking containers in Docker Cloud
- Linking containers for service discovery