Join Arthur Ulfeldt for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learning Docker.
- [Voiceover] I have the exercise files for this course open on my desktop here. This one, reformat.sh, is a little Shell script that sets an environment variable to make the output of some of the docker commands fit more nicely on my screen. If you want your output to exactly match mine, you can run this as well. Otherwise, you're free to ignore it. You run this by typing source and then clicking and dragging to place the path to that file into the Terminal, then press enter.
After that, the format variable will be set to this string. The other files are the code samples from the chapter on docker files in case you don't want to type them in off your screen.
- Installing Docker on Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Understanding the Docker flow
- Running processes in containers
- Managing, networking, and linking containers
- Working with Docker images, volumes, and registries
- Building Dockerfiles
- Managing networking and namespaces with Docker
- Building entire systems with Docker
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Installing Docker
2. Using Docker
3. Building Docker Images
4. Under the Hood
5. Orchestration: Building Systems with Docker
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.