- [Instructor] Before you run containerized applications … with Docker in production, … you of course want to take into account … the size of the hardware that will be required. … Now if you simply want to run the Docker Engine, … you only need to meet the minimum resource requirements … of your host operating system in most cases. … That would be for training or development environments. … However to run Docker containers in production, … the sizing of the hardware is going to vary greatly … based on the workload. … That is, the containers that are running your applications … and containing your data. … On top of that, if you're using Docker … in a production environment, … with Docker Enterprise Edition, you'll be running … the Docker Universal Control Plane, or UCP … and the Docker Trusted Registry, or DTR, in most cases. … And those have very different sizing guidelines … from the Docker Engine. … Now for UCP or the Universal Control Plane specifically, … the minimum requirements are …
- Docker Certified Associate prep
- Docker editions and platforms
- Docker namespaces
- Installing Docker
- Configuring repositories and Docker swarm
- Creating users and teams
- Backing up Docker
- Troubleshooting Docker errors
Skill Level Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Containerswith David Linthicum1h 16m Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Preparing to Install Docker
2. Installing Docker
3. Configuring Docker
4. Troubleshooting Docker Install and Config
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.