- [Instructor] A great way to get some hands-on experience…with Docker, with no hardware to buy,…and no software to install, is to use the totally free…Play with Docker dot com website.…You just point your browser to Play-with-docker.com…and sign in, and you'll have four hours…to use Docker in a hosted environment, in your web browser.…You can see the time clock clicking down there.…If we click to Add a New Instance,…here we are, we get a command prompt,…and from here, we can start performing Docker commands.…
And there we go,…we just ran a container in Play with Docker.…It's a great way to prepare…for the Docker Certified Associate exam.…
- Docker Certified Associate prep
- Docker editions and platforms
- Docker namespaces
- Installing Docker
- Configuring repositories and Docker swarm
- Creating users and teams
- Backing up Docker
- Troubleshooting Docker errors
Skill Level Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Containerswith David Linthicum1h 16m Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Preparing to Install Docker
2. Installing Docker
3. Configuring Docker
4. Troubleshooting Docker Install and Config
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.