Join David Davis for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Docker Essential Training: 1 Installation and Configuration.
- [David] Congratulations on completing…the Docker: Installation and Configuration course.…If you're interested in preparing…for your Docker certification,…I recommend that you continue on…with other courses available in the learning path.…For example, the Docker orchestration course…and the Docker image creation management…and registry course.…If you're interested in learning about Docker…in specific scenarios,…I encourage you to check out other courses in the library…such as Deploying Docker to AWS,…Docker for Java Developers, and Docker for .NET.…
To contact me, your author,…you can reach out to me at my website, DavidMDavis.com…or on Twitter or LinkedIn.…Thanks for watching.…
- Docker Certified Associate prep
- Docker editions and platforms
- Docker namespaces
- Installing Docker
- Configuring repositories and Docker swarm
- Creating users and teams
- Backing up Docker
- Troubleshooting Docker errors
Skill Level Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Containerswith David Linthicum1h 16m Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Preparing to Install Docker
2. Installing Docker
3. Configuring Docker
4. Troubleshooting Docker Install and Config
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.