Join Arthur Ulfeldt for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Docker.
- [Voiceover] Thank you for watching this movie with me,…and I hope you had as much fun watching it,…as I did making it.…The next step is to set a personal goal.…Get one service that you work with anywhere…to run in Docker.…Then, go learn more about making Dockerfiles.…It's a great place to expand your knowledge,…off of what's included in this course.…After that, see if you can run a production service…on your laptop.…And then maybe go tell your coworkers about it.…A fun project is to make a personal software…development image, that has all the stuff you need…to do your job, so you can download it from any server…you happen to be working with,…and have all your stuff right there.…
- Installing Docker on Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Understanding the Docker flow
- Running processes in containers
- Managing, networking, and linking containers
- Working with Docker images, volumes, and registries
- Building Dockerfiles
- Managing networking and namespaces with Docker
- Building entire systems with Docker
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Installing Docker
2. Using Docker
3. Building Docker Images
4. Under the Hood
5. Orchestration: Building Systems with Docker
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.