- [Instructor] Now I'd like to show you how to install…Docker for Windows.…We're here at docker.com.…We're on the Docker for Windows homepage.…I'm going to click on Download Docker for Windows…from the Docker store.…This is the Docker CE edition, or Community Edition.…So we're downloading Docker for Windows.…It's important to point out that Docker for Windows…works on Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit edition…or the latest versions of Windows Server 2016.…It's not compatible with older versions of Windows.…So with Docker for Windows downloaded,…we'll open the executable and start the installation.…
This will take just a moment.…And with the installation successful we'll close that out.…And let's go to our desktop where we'll find a new icon here…called Docker for Windows.…So I'll just double click on that icon…to start the Docker daemon.…Tells us that Docker is starting.…And with that we get the message that Docker…is now up and running.…The first time it starts you'll want to…sign in to the Docker Cloud or create a Docker ID…
- Docker Certified Associate prep
- Docker editions and platforms
- Docker namespaces
- Installing Docker
- Configuring repositories and Docker swarm
- Creating users and teams
- Backing up Docker
- Troubleshooting Docker errors
Skill Level Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Containerswith David Linthicum1h 16m Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Preparing to Install Docker
2. Installing Docker
3. Configuring Docker
4. Troubleshooting Docker Install and Config
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.