- [Instructor] Docker Enterprise Edition … includes the Docker Engine, the Universal Control Plane, … and the Docker Trusted Registry. … Let's assume that we've already installed … the Docker Engine on two nodes, … we've installed the Universal Control Plane, … we've initialized a swarm cluster, … and let's also assume that we joined … our second Docker node as a worker in the swarm cluster. … At this point, we're ready to install … the Docker Trusted Registry, or DTR. … The command to install the Docker Trusted Registry … is here on the screen, docker run -it --rm docker/dtr, … the version of DTR that we're installing, space install, … and then we're going to use the --ucp insecure tls option. … This command is also provided in the course resources. … This our Ubuntu Linux virtual machine … that we've deployed Docker on. … We've joined it to the swarm cluster. … Now if we paste the DTR installation command here … and press Enter, … it's going to download the Docker DTR image … from the Docker hub. …
- Docker Certified Associate prep
- Docker editions and platforms
- Docker namespaces
- Installing Docker
- Configuring repositories and Docker swarm
- Creating users and teams
- Backing up Docker
- Troubleshooting Docker errors
Skill Level Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Containerswith David Linthicum1h 16m Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Preparing to Install Docker
2. Installing Docker
3. Configuring Docker
4. Troubleshooting Docker Install and Config
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.