- [Instructor] Docker is compatible with a number … of different Linux distributions, … including Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, … Fedora, and others. … We're going go deploy Docker CE into a virtual machine … that's running Ubuntu. … Now before you do so, … you want to make sure that you have the 64 bit version … of Ubuntu already installed and connected … to your network with internet access. … I recommend consulting the Docker documentation … for the latest instructions … as these instructions can change … as newer versions of Docker are released … and the installation instructions can vary slightly … between Docker CE and Docker EE. … Now the general steps to install Docker on Linux … are first, to uninstall Docker … to make sure that you don't have … a previous version of Docker. … Make modifications to the Linux package installer … called APT, to add the Docker repository, … then update your packages, install Docker, and verify. … The first step that we're going to perform … is to uninstall Docker. …
- Docker Certified Associate prep
- Docker editions and platforms
- Docker namespaces
- Installing Docker
- Configuring repositories and Docker swarm
- Creating users and teams
- Backing up Docker
- Troubleshooting Docker errors
Skill Level Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Containerswith David Linthicum1h 16m Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Preparing to Install Docker
2. Installing Docker
3. Configuring Docker
4. Troubleshooting Docker Install and Config
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.