Learn to install and configure Docker on Mac, Windows, and Linux, as well as cloud-based environments such as Amazon Web Services.
- [David] Docker containers are taking over the world. There's no better time to learn how to install and configure Docker containers, both for your career and your company. My name is David Davis. I love Docker containers, and I've put a lot of effort into making this course great. After watching this course, you will have learned how to install Docker on multiple operating systems and in the cloud, how to install Docker's Enterprise Edition, including the Universal Control Plane, and the Docker Trusted Registry, as well as common configurations tasks that every Docker administrator should know. This course will also help to prepare you for the Docker Certified Associate Exam. Thank you for joining me on this adventure into Docker installation and configuration. We've got a lot to cover, so let's get started.
- Docker Certified Associate prep
- Docker editions and platforms
- Docker namespaces
- Installing Docker
- Configuring repositories and Docker swarm
- Creating users and teams
- Backing up Docker
- Troubleshooting Docker errors
Skill Level Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Containerswith David Linthicum1h 16m Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Preparing to Install Docker
2. Installing Docker
3. Configuring Docker
4. Troubleshooting Docker Install and Config
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.