Join Arthur Ulfeldt for an in-depth discussion in this video Google Kubernetes Engine, part of Learning Docker.
- [Instructor] To get a little more variety…in Docker deployment let's go deploy…a basic web application using Google's…hosted Kubernetes option.…I'm gonna start here at…the Google Kubernetes Engine Quickstart guide.…Quickly move through here.…I'm gonna head on over.…Create a new project.…Let's call it learning.…Select.…
Click on learning.…All right.…Click on Kubernetes Engine.…Once this is ready you might get a question…about enabling Kubernetes Engine.…Click enable if it shows you that.…If you've already used Kubernetes Engine…then it doesn't display it.…One other tip while we're waiting here,…if you're logged into multiple Google accounts,…it can be very confusing…when you switch between project tabs,…which one's connecting to which account,…and following links can sometimes jump accounts.…
It's much easier if you're only logged…into one Google account…or if the account that you use for Google Cloud Services…is the default account.…Okay now that the project is finished creating…I'm back at the project dashboard…and I'm gonna go ahead and click on…
- Installing Docker on Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Understanding the Docker flow
- Running processes in containers
- Managing, networking, and linking containers
- Working with Docker images, volumes, and registries
- Building Dockerfiles
- Managing networking and namespaces with Docker
- Building entire systems with Docker
Skill Level Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Containerswith David Linthicum1h 16m Appropriate for all
Docker Essential Training: 2 Orchestrationwith David Davis1h 4m Intermediate
What is Docker?2m 51s
1. Installing Docker
2. Using Docker
3. Building Docker Images
4. Under the Hood
5. Orchestration: Building Systems with Docker
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.