Join Arthur Ulfeldt for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Docker: Continuous Delivery.
- [Instructor] You have access to the exercise files for this course. You'll find one folder for each chapter, and in that chapter you'll find the exercise files. This one, example-webapp.zip, for instance, is a compressed version of the example web app that we deploy throughout this course. If you're following along and want to use your own web application in its place, you can probably do that just fine.
- How Docker can greatly simplify continuous deployment
- Building your CI/CD toolbox
- Building a deployment job
- Continuous deployment using hosted Docker
- Deploying to AWS with Jenkins
- Automated testing using Docker and AWS
- Goals and expectations for integration testing
- Creating and deploying an integration test job
Skill Level Intermediate
DevOps Foundations: Containerswith David Linthicum1h 16m Appropriate for all
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Continuous Delivery
Common Docker CI/CD tools4m 26s
2. Build Your CI/CD Toolbox
4. Integration Testing
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.