- [Narrator] Now that you understand which edition of Docker … you'll be using, either Community or Enterprise, … it's important to understand the platform … that you'll be installing it on. … We said that Docker Community Edition can run … either on MacOS X or on the Windows 10 Operating System. … However, if you're going to use Docker in production, … you're going to want to use Docker Enterprise Edition. … Docker Enterprise edition runs on … Azure, Cent OS, IBM Power, IBM Z series … as well as AWS, Oracle Linux, Ubuntu … and Red Hat Enterprise Linux or RHEL as it's known. … So how do you choose? … Well there's a few considerations … when it comes to selecting a platform … to run Docker on specifically in production. … You need to ask yourself is this prod or dev. … Either one of those are going to have … very different platform selection criteria. … What type of application do you need to run? … Is this a small website … or is this a massive E-commerce site? … Do you want to run Docker in the public cloud …
- Docker Certified Associate prep
- Docker editions and platforms
- Docker namespaces
- Installing Docker
- Configuring repositories and Docker swarm
- Creating users and teams
- Backing up Docker
- Troubleshooting Docker errors
Skill Level Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Containerswith David Linthicum1h 16m Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Preparing to Install Docker
2. Installing Docker
3. Configuring Docker
4. Troubleshooting Docker Install and Config
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.