- [Instructor] Anyone using Docker should know … that Docker comes in a couple of different editions. … There's the Community Edition, known as CE, … which contains the Docker container engine … along with basic orchestration, … networking, and security. … Then there's the paid commercial edition … known as Docker EE, or Enterprise Edition. … On top of the CE feature set, … Docker EE adds certified infrastructure, plugins, … imagine management, which is the Docker Trusted Registry, … or DTR, container application management, … which is the Docker Universal Control Plane, or UCP, … and Docker's secure image scanning. … One way of helping you to decide which version … of Docker to select is to think about, … where are you running your containers? … If you're running containers on your desktop, … say you have a Mac or a Windows laptop … or a desktop computer, … you'd want to choose the Docker Desktop Edition, … which actually includes Docker CE. … It's completely free and community support is available. …
- Docker Certified Associate prep
- Docker editions and platforms
- Docker namespaces
- Installing Docker
- Configuring repositories and Docker swarm
- Creating users and teams
- Backing up Docker
- Troubleshooting Docker errors
Skill Level Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Containerswith David Linthicum1h 16m Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Preparing to Install Docker
2. Installing Docker
3. Configuring Docker
4. Troubleshooting Docker Install and Config
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.