- Comparing containers, virtual machines, and Docker images
- Installing and configuring Docker for Windows
- Using Kubernetes for container orchestration
- Deploying containers
- Configuring container storage and networking
- Installing Docker on Windows Server
- Enabling Hyper-V containers
Skill Level Beginner
- [David] Docker didn't invent containers but they made containers easy to use, and dare I say, even cool. It's safe to say that Docker started the container revolution and they're still the leader of it. Now it doesn't matter whether you're a Windows admin or developer, you need to understand Docker containers and how to use them to make your life easier and more efficient while making you company more agile. Watch this course on Docker for Windows to learn now containers work, how to use Docker for Windows to run and administer containers, and finally, how to use Docker for Windows Server in the data center.
My name is David Davis and I'm honored to be your instructor for this course. After working as a system administrator and IT manager, I've created over 50 video training courses, mostly around virtualization, cloud computing and containers technology. Always feel free to reach out to me on Twitter or LinkedIn with course questions or feedback. We've got a lot to cover, so let's get started.