- Docker Certified Associate (DCA)
- What are Docker images and Dockerfiles?
- Creating Docker images
- Tagging, modifying, and managing images
- Deploying a registry
- Pushing, pulling, and signing images
- Searching registries
- Deleting images from a registry
Skill Level Intermediate
- [David] Docker containers are based on images. So every Docker administrator needs to know how to use use Docker images, create Docker files to build images, and work with registries. If that sounds fun to you, than you're in the right place. My name is David Davis. I've created over 50 video training courses, mostly around virtualization and cloud computing. I've also run production data centers in the real world. I'm passionate about containers and what they can do for you. I hope you enjoy this course, where I'll cover the Docker Certified Associate Domain on image creation, management, and registries.
Thank you for joining me on this adventure into Docker images. We've got a lot to cover, so let's get started.